Powered By Blogger

segunda-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2014

Simplicity for a life

Classical music is filling the air, along with the aroma of fresh baked bread "Pão de batata"
Books everywere...on shelves, the floor, my kitchen counter, on the sofa, my dinning room chairs, I know I'm reading about three of them, the others are just keeping me company, I surround myself with them, like....hmm like good friends

You may ask; Do you enjoy reading?
my answer: Oh yes I love it, I never do have enough time to read all I want, but, i'm  making a dent in my list.  Some of these books i've had all my life. they're old and weathered....actually like me.  But you see I can't ever throw them away, I can't even put them in a box.  And then I keep on adding new ones I don't think I can stop...




1 comentário: