Powered By Blogger

domingo, 29 de dezembro de 2013

Dreams

“I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."
~Emily Brontë~

 The Bible defines a dream in Job 33:15, "In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;". TheBible says several things in this one verse. First of all, a dream is a vision of the night. The verse also teaches that a dream occurs when deep sleep falls upon men. According to the Bible, a vision is something that occurs when a man is awake, while a dream is something that occurs when a man is asleep. Some who study dreams say that we are always dreaming when we sleep, but we only remember the dreams right before we awake. This would actually fit with the scriptures in several cases where men remember a dream that actually woke them up...



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário